Welcome to Bonitronic.
We provide services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). In addition, when you use any Bonitronic.com service (e.g. placing an order or writing a customer review), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. Bonitronic.com reserves the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
- User must be registered on the Site to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “Member” below). Except with Bonitronic.com’s approval, one User may only register one member account on the Site. Bonitronic.com may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if denshine.com has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more member accounts. Further, Bonitronic.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
- Upon registration on the Site, Bonitronic.com shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered User. An account may have a web-based email account with limited storage space for the Member to send or receive emails.
- A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all activities that occur under your account. No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person outside of the Member’s own business entity. Member agrees to notify Bonitronic.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
- Member agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
- Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, “multiple use”), may cause irreparable harm to Bonitronic.com or other Users of the Site. Member shall indemnify Bonitronic.com, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, Bonitronic.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to Member.
Please kindly note that only orders that are in the paid, processing or partially shipped status may be modified or canceled. All other orders cannot be changed. We apologize for this inconvenience. In the event that you wish to cancel a shipped or packed order, please contact our dedicated support center for assistance as soon as possible.
If your order unfortunately cannot be canceled, we kindly suggest that you accept the package and refer to our warranty policy for more information.
Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the site, anything that you submit or post to the site and/or provide Bonitronic.com, including, without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the site, you shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead Bonitronic.com or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. Bonitronic.com may, but shall not be obligated to remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
All text, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on the website of Bonitronic.com (collectively, “Content”), belongs exclusively to Bonitronic.com or its appropriate content suppliers.
You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content or otherwise dispose of any of the Content in a way not permitted by Bonitronic.com, without Bonitronic.com’s express prior written consent.
Under no circumstances shall Bonitronic.com be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Bonitronic.com reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
These conditions are governed by and construed exclusively under Chinese law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that Bonitronic.com is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.